Every spiritual teacher agrees that forgiveness is essential and beneficial, but few explain exactly how to go about it. Reverend Wild does. In The Art of Forgiveness, Reverend Stephanie Wild teaches you:
- Why you haven’t been able to “just let it go”
- How to answer the question, “Why did this happen to me?”
- Why you don’t have pardon anyone or excuse anyone’s actions
- How to connect with a spiritual force to comfort and support you
- A 3-step tool to use when memories or triggers come up
Reverend Wild is a survivor of childhood abuse herself, and it is clear she understands the subtleties and specifics of this kind of trauma. But the system she teaches could be used by anyone wanting to forgive any wrongdoing.
You may have done a lot of soul-searching and years of therapy, as well as spent hours in prayer, yet you’re still haunted by the echoes of abuse. Or you may just be starting to face what happened.
No matter what stage you are at, this book will help you make peace with the past and take ownership of your own happiness.