Professors in the United States

In the U.S. , “Professors” commonly occupy any of several positions in academia, typically the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or full Professor. However, these terms are not limited to the American system and are used outside the country as well. Research and education are among the main tasks of professors with the amount of time spent on research or teaching depending strongly on the type of institution.



Penny For Your Thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *