When you want to finish your book, you are going to make it happen. I have seen it time and time again. When I first started working with Patty Lennon she had lots of ideas for her first book. She worked through the steps in my DIFFERENCE process and got pretty far down the path with a few ideas – but none were the books she was meant to write first.
Her book KNEW what it needed to be and Patty was brave enough to let it emerge on its own schedule and right in time for her annual Mom Grows a Business conference. Patty’s book was released on Monday and if you have ever thought about running a crowdfunding campaign, you HAVE to pick up a copy.
I am confident this is the first of many life-changing books that Patty will write. And that’s one of the great things about nurturing authors – for so many, their first book is just the beginning of a lifetime of writing.
I recently interviewed best-selling author Mike Hrostoski on this exact topic and he talked about how and why his first book was born and what he thinks is next for him. You can listen to that interview here:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/book-journeys/2014/04/03/book-journeys-with-author-mike-hrostoski.
So here’s my question to you:
Do you have a book that you really want to finish?
Have you asked yourself why you aren’t making it happen?
Are you ready to drop the excuses, get the support you need, and get your book out in the world?
I love working with authors-in-transition who just KNOW they have a book that they HAVE to get out. Unfortunately, I don’t have time for a lot of one-on-one coaching these days. I’ve pulled all my individual coaching off my website, but in honor of Patty’s launch, I am going to offer just one package to do everything for you except write your book. It’s not a cheap package and it’s really only for someone who is truly serious about getting their book done but just doesn’t know how to get it all done themselves.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A copy of my Free Your Inner Author program, which retails for $497. This teaches my 10 steps to writing a book that makes a difference.
- Unlimited coaching with me – as many sessions as you need on the phone, skype, email or text message about your book. I will help you with writing, outlining, marketing, strategy, picking a topic, overcoming writer’s block, or anything else that comes up. You will have 100% access to me until your book is in your hands.
- Lifetime membership in my Coaches Book Circle mastermind group for authors-in-transition. It’s a community to help you stay accountable to reaching your goals.
- Complete professional editing and design services for your book.
- A publishing contract with a $1,000 advance on acceptance of your manuscript and an amazing 50% royalty rate (most contracts offer authors 7-15% royalties).
- A full suite of publishing services including distribution of your print and ebooks on all the major online platforms and in the Baker & Taylor catalog for book store purchases.
- 250 copies of your book and shipping – sent straight to your door upon your approval. (Most author copies are 50% of the cover price so this can be up to a $2,500 value!)
- A beautiful website and a collection of book marketing services including social media and Amazon Search Optimization Services.
- A Guarantee your book will be a best-seller within one month of it’s release or you will get $1,000 back.
If this offer is for you, I can promise you that you can have your book done in 6 months if you follow my instructions and take advantage of the program. You won’t have to find a designer or teach yourself how to publish a book. You’ll know your book will look good (See our catalog for samples of the other books we’ve published: http://differencepress.com/catalog/) and your message will be heard.
If you are interested, drop me a note by May 1st and tell me why you should be the ONE person I work with to make your dream of becoming an author a reality for you with as little of your effort as possible other than writing the book you were born to write.
And don’t forget to buy your copy of The Crowdfunding Book by Patty Lennon and review it. This is the ultimate ‘How To’ guide to crowdfunding for entrepreneurs and writers.